Title: Fun Creator
FLSA Status: Non Exempt
Reports To: Management Team
Date: January 8th, 2020
Fun Creators are responsible for implementing events and activities for all age ranges, including family activities for our park. As a Fun Creator you have the unique opportunity to work with Yogi Bear and Friends to implement a fun filled schedule of activities and themed events and present the characters to new audiences every day!
Essential Job Duties: (these duties include, but are not limited to):
- Ensure all guests have a positive and entertaining experience during their stay.
- Create and maintain the illusion that Yogi Bear and friends are “real”.
- Carryout the varied activities as scheduled.
- Suggest new ideas for the recreational program.
- Operate the activities of the recreation center. This includes maintaining a proper cash drawer and accurate handling of monies.
- Attend the pool as needed.
- Resolve minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer, inform manager of major problems, complaints, and disturbances.
- Ensure all guests have a safe, positive and entertaining experience.
- Provide professional and courteous service to our guests.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers.
Other Job Functions:
- Assist with housekeeping and groundskeeping as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently while under pressure.
- Knowledge of camp-resort facilities, activities, and area services.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Personable, enjoy working with children/people.
- Posses excellent organization skills.
- Posses the ability to manager and complete multiple tasks simulatenously.
- Possess exceptional guest relations skills
- Weekend hours are required
This position is a physically active position. Employee is regularly required to stand, walk and run. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Employee is frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions (hot and humid, rainy, extreme temperatures, airborne particles)
This is an awesome place for kids!! We went and all 7 kids had the best time!! The staff were all so nice and very helpful!! We will be back for sure! The bathrooms were immaculate!! Even had showers …
We had a blast. The cabins were perfect. The kids loved all the halloween themed activities they had planned. We will be coming back next year.
Best place for camping with kids, hands down! Super clean facilities with properly working showers-seriously, it’s like camping heaven. Office staff was super helpful and very professional. The gift s…
Nice showers, spots are large enough for all but the longest rv’s. Our truck/trailer combination is 60′ and fit fine. Great spot to bring the kids.
It's April in South Dakota! Could be rain, sun, or even snow! One thing you can count on is that April 1st the office at Jellystone Park will be open
It’s April in South Dakota! Could be rain, sun, or even snow! One thing you can count on is that April 1st the office at Jellystone Park will be open from 9 to 5!
All Day (Wednesday)
SIOUX FALLS JELLYSTONE PARK™
26014 478th Avenue Brandon, SD 57005
Sioux Falls Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort