- The temperature of the hot tub is 104. This is dangerous for young children, for their safety NO children under 12 are allowed in the hot tub.
- No pregnant women or people with heart conditions to use the hot tub.
- Children under 14 are NOT allowed in the pool area without adult supervision
- Pool and Hot Tub are for paid guests and campers only. Wristbands are required for entrance to the pool area. Wristbands can be purchased in the store
- No pets inside pool fence
- No cutoffs
- No glass bottles inside the pool area
- Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- Absolutely no diving
- No running or horseplay
- We are making strides to become more accessible for people with disabilities. Please avoid climbing on or using the handicapped pool lift unless you are in need of it.
This is an awesome place for kids!! We went and all 7 kids had the best time!! The staff were all so nice and very helpful!! We will be back for sure! The bathrooms were immaculate!! Even had showers …
Nice showers, spots are large enough for all but the longest rv’s. Our truck/trailer combination is 60′ and fit fine. Great spot to bring the kids.
We had a blast. The cabins were perfect. The kids loved all the halloween themed activities they had planned. We will be coming back next year.
Best place for camping with kids, hands down! Super clean facilities with properly working showers-seriously, it’s like camping heaven. Office staff was super helpful and very professional. The gift s…
It's April in South Dakota! Could be rain, sun, or even snow! One thing you can count on is that April 1st the office at Jellystone Park will be open
It’s April in South Dakota! Could be rain, sun, or even snow! One thing you can count on is that April 1st the office at Jellystone Park will be open from 9 to 5!
All Day (Wednesday)
SIOUX FALLS JELLYSTONE PARK™
26014 478th Avenue Brandon, SD 57005
Sioux Falls Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort