ADA Compliance Statement
January 3, 2019
Sioux Falls Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ Camp-Resort wants everyone who visits our website to feel welcome and find the experience rewarding. We strive to make our website accessible to persons of all abilities and maintain due diligence with ADA standards. We will attempt to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines put forth by the World Wide Web Consortium as time and budget allow.
What Are We Doing?
We have recently completed a review of the site to identify non-compliant elements and are working to bring them into compliance.
During the first quarter of 2019, we will be completing the following tasks:
- Identify the Site’s Language in Header Code (Example English)
- Label All Images on the Website with Descriptions of the Image (Alt-Tags)
- Check and Add Labels to All Form Fields on Contact Forms (and/or Reservations forms where possible)
- Fix Empty Links
- Fix Empty Headings
- Fix Menu Broken ARIA
- Fix Redundant Links
- Fix Buttons Text & Other Anchor Texts
- Fix Headings & Logical Order
Interface to Adjust the Website’s UI
- High Contrast Mode
- Dark Contrast Mode
- Monochrome Mode
- Images Removal
- Readable Font
- Font Size Adjustment
- Big Mouse Cursor
ADA Compliance Document
- Add ADA Accessibility Document That Provides the Status and Timeframe For ADA work on our Website and physical location
March 27th 2019
During the 2nd quarter of 2019, we will be completing the following tasks:
We will continue to review our site to insure we are providing our visitors an easy to use website experience. Again, should you see anything that you believe will help people with disabilities to use our website please use the contact information so we may review the issue.
Our efforts are ongoing as ADA standards and guidelines may change, or we may find additional items that need to be compliant.
Accessibility features in your Establishment
- Restrooms and showers with wheelchair access.
- ADA pool lift.
- ADA compliant mini-golf.
- ADA compliant recreation building.
This accessibility statement only covers www.jellystonesiouxfalls.com. You may find outbound links to other sites and accessibility on those sites is the responsibility of the site owners and are not managed or controlled by www.jellystonesiouxfalls.com.
Need Help or Have Questions?
If you need assistance navigating this website, please use our contact form. We also want to hear from you if you have questions or feedback about this site’s accessibility.