Title: Maintenance – Handyman
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Management Team
Date: January 8th, 2020
Day to day work responsibilities for the beauty and operation maintenances of the park and include the following specific responsibilities.
Essential Job Duties: (these duties include, but are not limited to):
- Knowledge on how to handle all lawn equipment, mowers, weed eater, etc.
- Knowledge on how to handle hand tools.
- Have general knowledge in the areas of carpentry, plumbing, electrical and building trades in general.
- Resolve minor guest complaints to the satisfaction of the customer, inform manager of major problems, complaints, and disturbances.
- Ensure all guests have a safe, positive and entertaining experience.
- Provide professional and courteous service to our guests.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with coworkers.
Other Job Functions:
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize and work efficiently while under pressure.
- Knowledge of camp-resort facilities, activities, and area services.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Possess the ability to manage and complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of small engines, tools and landscaping equipment.
- Possess exceptional guest relations skills
- Weekend hours may be required.
This position is a physically active position. Employee is regularly required to stand, walk and run. Must be able to stand for long periods of time, stoop, kneel, and crouch. Must be able to lift and move up to 50 pounds. Employee is frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions (hot and humid, rainy, extreme temperatures, airborne particles)
Best place for camping with kids, hands down! Super clean facilities with properly working showers-seriously, it’s like camping heaven. Office staff was super helpful and very professional. The gift s… Read more
This is an awesome place for kids!! We went and all 7 kids had the best time!! The staff were all so nice and very helpful!! We will be back for sure! The bathrooms were immaculate!! Even had showers … Read more
We had a blast. The cabins were perfect. The kids loved all the halloween themed activities they had planned. We will be coming back next year.
Nice showers, spots are large enough for all but the longest rv’s. Our truck/trailer combination is 60′ and fit fine. Great spot to bring the kids.
No Events on The List at This Time