We continue to adjust to follow local and federal guidelines for our COVID-19 response plan. Our detailed plan includes enhanced cleaning procedures and changes to operations to allow for social distancing. The below is the operating plan as of Friday, May 24th. This plan will be in place until further notice.
Ranger Station/Check In
- Please send only one family member to the Ranger Station for check-in and other needs.
- Capacity is limited to 10 guests
Restrooms are open except for cleaning and sanitizing. We are maintaining a two-hour sanitization schedule
- Use of all pool toys including pool floats, dive toys and balls are prohibited (life jackets and safety floats are allowed)
- Capacity is limited to 100 guests at a time.
- At times when park occupancy is high (usually weekends), the park will use sign up times to help maintain the pool capacity. If this occurs during your stay, you will be asked to sign up as part of the check in process. Time periods for pool use have been set to allow for each guest to have an opportunity to use the pool at least once per day
- The pool may be closed at regular intervals for the sanitization of pool furniture and other surfaces.
Open Recreation Amenities
- All open amenities will be sanitized on a regular basis and will have short periods of closure to accomplish this.
- Jumping pillow – capacity of 30 guests. Please respect other guest’s time to use the jumping pillow.
- Mini golf – clubs and balls sanitized between each use. Please keep one mini-golf hole between you and other parties.
- No more than 10 people at either playground at a time. Please respect another guest’s time to use the playground.
- Basketball, Volleyball & Gaga Ball – play at your own risk. We recommend you bring your own ball; however, park sport balls will be sanitized on a regular basis.
- Recreation building – capacity of 40 guests. Many of the items purchased from the reaction building can also be completed at your site.
- Laser Tag guns will be sanitized in between each use.
Closed Recreation Amenities
- The hot tub will remain closed
We are making the necessary adjustments to our activity schedules to provide activities that are entertaining in a social distant manner. We suggest you have the following items with you to participate in activities: scissors, glue and markers/crayons for crafts and a tablet, laptop or cellular device to participate in virtual activities.
Due to limited capacities at many of our amenities, we will temporarily suspend all guest and day passes. Only registered guests will be allowed in the park and there will be a maximum of eight registered guests per site.
In an abundance of care, we also ask children under the age of 10 be accompanied at all times. Also, guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult after 9:00 pm. We are committed to providing you with a safe, fun camping outing and continuing as many of our planned activities as possible while respecting social distancing guidelines.
Stay Safe and Happy Camping!
During your stay with us, we would ask that you follow the CDC, federal, local and state guidelines. You are the primary person responsible for your own preparedness in this time of COVID-19. We cannot guarantee anyone’s safety from any virus or sickness during a visit to Jellystone ParkTM Sioux Falls, this means you accept this risk for yourself and those staying with you. If you are sick, have medical vulnerabilities or are considered at higher risk, please postpone your stay.
Nice showers, spots are large enough for all but the longest rv’s. Our truck/trailer combination is 60′ and fit fine. Great spot to bring the kids.
We had a blast. The cabins were perfect. The kids loved all the halloween themed activities they had planned. We will be coming back next year.
This is an awesome place for kids!! We went and all 7 kids had the best time!! The staff were all so nice and very helpful!! We will be back for sure! The bathrooms were immaculate!! Even had showers … Read more
Best place for camping with kids, hands down! Super clean facilities with properly working showers-seriously, it’s like camping heaven. Office staff was super helpful and very professional. The gift s… Read more
No Events on The List at This Time